The Farm*Homestead*Garden Blog

All things farm, garden, homestead related from the Catsndogs4us family.

Our life on a wild, woodland homestead.

Sunday, May 7, 2023

More Spring Busy Weekends

I decided that the seedlings which were still in the house most of the time could go out for good. I just hope they don't overheat in the greenhouse. These greenhouses are tricky, they seem to go from can't keep the plants warm enough to suddenly overheating them. Or maybe the problem is our weather. Winter lingers and lingers and then summer like weather appears.Proper spring doesn't really seem to happen it's all up and down. I have used shade cloth.


 
I haven't seen any hummingbirds yet this year but I'm ready for them!

 Bantams had a good time outside playing, dust bathing, continuing to get to know their flockmates.










Settling back in the coop for the night.



I still didn't get all the fruit trees fertilized, I need to do that. I did some transplanting of seedlings and planting out things that were ready. Other than that spring clean up, organize etc... So much to get done outdoors at this time of year. I did get the bearded dragons out again today just didn't take a picture. They love the sunny days now the weather has warmed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment