The Farm*Homestead*Garden Blog

All things farm, garden, homestead related from the Catsndogs4us family.

Our life on a wild, woodland homestead.

Sunday, July 16, 2023

On The Farm

 I've been trying to clear more area with my brush cutter. It's so heavy but gets the job done. I did cut my finger and somewhat dislocate another....putting it away. Haha. I didn't get hurt using the thing but got hurt putting it away. 



Not the greatest of pictures but the baby chicks, 2 months old, are roosting well already. The big babies, rescue bantams,  months old, still don't get it and have to be carried in every night.


 This little girl, rescue bantams R2D2 AKA Pigeon, just does what she wants. She is sweet but also wild and o tiny she can fit places none of the other birds can. She flies very well too up into the trees and on the rood of the coop. 



Lots of good growing in the garden EXCEPT the tomatoes, they do not like this wetter than normal summer. 







No comments:

Post a Comment