The Farm*Homestead*Garden Blog

All things farm, garden, homestead related from the Catsndogs4us family.

Our life on a wild, woodland homestead.

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Just a Farm and garden photo dump of sorts since I'm getting behind in blogging for around the 1,000th time in my life.

 

 
 
First several photos, KitKat and I dug up some strawberry plants from an overgrown area in the bottom garden and I decided to try them in a raised bed. The mesh is around the bed so cats, chickens, wild turkeys etc. don't get at the plants. It's open at the top so pollinators can still work their magic.






Our chickens love their large fenced yard.They are so glad the snow is gone.

Getting ready.

Haskaps are in flower, these are always the first fruits we can harvest each year. Very early crop which is great for northern gardeners.

I'm in charge here, silkie roo.

KitKat still loves farming.

Happy chicken yard.


cold crops I put in the greenstalks are doing well.

Starting to harden off some plants that are usually still in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment