The Farm*Homestead*Garden Blog

All things farm, garden, homestead related from the Catsndogs4us family.

Our life on a wild, woodland homestead.

Monday, April 10, 2023

Warmth, I know it won't last but I'll enjoy it while I can

 It's warm, its warm, its warm! Our winters are so cold that it's a massive relief when we finally get a warm day. I got the baby bantam chicks outdoors and the bearded dragons. We took the dogs to the lake which is mostly iced out but I hear there are still some areas with ice.





Little rescue bantam's rear area is still healing from the massive pasty bottom she had in the not so great feed store. We are hopeful she can fully recover and life a good life.



Old beardies loving a hit of natural sun on this unseasonably warm day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment