The Farm*Homestead*Garden Blog

All things farm, garden, homestead related from the Catsndogs4us family.

Our life on a wild, woodland homestead.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Walk the Dogs 5/2, cloudy, windy, rainy

I got the dogs walked late afternoon. We came across the little (tiny!) white dog that Willow is afraid of. Willow did a little better than usual and didn't try to drag me away as fast as she could, the little white dog's people are very patient. W came across a duck, a meganser of some type (but not a hooded) due to the crest. I could be wrong but that's my best guess. I only had my phone with me  so no great duck pictures. The lake water is very high now as we continue to get rain. Our April showers always seem to go into May.


Dartha

Comet

Willow

 

No comments:

Post a Comment